Hello Parsley Family,
The health and safety of our diners, team members and community are our top priority. Amid the growing concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19) we wanted to let you know how we’re addressing the situation, keeping you safe and continuing to give you the best service possible.
Cleanliness and sanitation has always been a top priority for us at our locations. We follow strict health department and CDC guidelines. We are now taking even greater precautions to keep our diners and employees safe by the following measures:
- Thorough and frequent hand washing per CDC guidelines
- Use of food preparation gloves with each and every order
- Disinfecting high-contact surfaces frequently (tabletops, chairs, countertops, door handles, restrooms, register, etc)
- Daily deep cleaning of entire facility including equipment
- Hand sanitizer available for customer use (provided we can continue to source it)
- Ensuring employees do not come to work and see a doctor should they exhibit cold or flu-like symptoms.
We are also practicing these sanitary safe guards with our to-go and delivery orders. We are using tamper evident seals on all delivery orders.
Curbside Pick Up
We will be implementing a curbside pick up option at all our locations. Simply place your order through our website for pickup and call the location upon arrival to have your order delivered to your vehicle.
View our locations to find our phone number and directions.
Through all of this, we are committed to providing fresh, healthy meals to our community. We will continue to monitor this ever-evolving situation through the CDC and through the Department of Public Health. We will continue to keep you informed as the situation evolves. We truly appreciate your continued loyalty, patronage and support. Stay healthy and safe.
-The Parsley Team ❤️Filed Under: Blog